Thursday, January 21, 2010

Wheelie Bin Cleaning Company How Do I Stop My Neighbours Dog Peeing On My Wheelie Bin?

How do i stop my neighbours dog peeing on my wheelie bin? - wheelie bin cleaning company

My next-door neighbor has a dog when it's the house that pees on my tray on wheels cleaned, I use bleach, etc., but still works! This makes the earth is green. What can I put in the tray, to destroy without stopping. They are very nice if you do not want to provoke an atmosphere of peace for them.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spray is a special solution to the odor of dog pee away - you can get from most shops for pets. This should stop going to the place it will not smell in the situation.

Jesse said...

it is a cube, so that most people do not mind, but perhaps I should hide in the tank and the dog frightened the next time you try to do lmao, if your concern is about the urine in a container, then this field be clean enough for you directly to the inside

ghostrid... said...

You need to ask, is to make sure the dog is not urinating, or you can just get a spray for dogs, or they should stop making

Peterbil... said...

What am a "wheelie"?

Peterbil... said...

What am a "wheelie"?

TD said...

Buy a lion. or ostrtch. they stay away from the valuable bits'm h

bankchic... said...

put a fence around it?

Post a Comment