Friday, January 22, 2010

Causes Of Bleeding Hemroids Are HEMROIDS Supposed To Bleed???...HElp Please?

Are HEMROIDS supposed to bleed???...HElp please? - causes of bleeding hemroids

I'm almost posotive one hermroid, and if so, has swollen a little in the last two days, and blood, not much, but not all the blood. My question is, what is the worst happen, I know I should be able to see a doctor, but I'd some info about this cause I do know that someone out there has lived there and whether HRT is a small, showed me a lot money. Thank you for your contribution

6 comments:

Hummingbird HI said...

If a little, it means that spots or streaks of blood in a tissue, then yes, it is normal to bleed. When you say that the period of a woman, then no. For the first witch hazel compresses and a counter cream or ointment brings a certain relief. For the latter, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible. This could be more severe gastro-intestinal or low rectal bleeding.

Loretta D said...

I have, and yes, they can bleed and mine or a little more than a drop of blood, but the doctor told me it's good, I use some pills and operations in order but not a word from me, because it was my CD to play a very good thing for a dr.

oneandon... said...

Someone is bleeding when I am obliged to go to the doctor and a little cream, try foods that are rich in dietary fiber in it

bnk5483 said...

Hemroids FYI - not an STD.

Cathi said...

Hemmoroids not a disease, and many men and women. I have had for years and can be very painful and it is normal to bleed a little to be illuminated, as they happen. I would see a doctor just to confirm that all it is. In addition, your doctor may prescribe a recipe for an ointment or cream that is better than the drugstore brands, such as Preparation H, etc. .. .

pnkstell... said...

9 out of 10 if you do not go to a doctor altogether. If it turns out that the growth outside of anus (tumor type in the search, how) in a piece of stem, then it is a Hemren. It can bleed quite charming. It can quietly sitting in a hot bath or cream top hemriod how Preperation H. I can say today that everything the doctor tells you to do. Good luck with it, do not go yet, maybe a little reduced.

Post a Comment