Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sti Kidney Kidney Problems Or Fallopian?

Kidney problems or fallopian? - sti kidney

I am 15 years old. For more than a month I had a vaginal discharge that is greenish yellow. For several weeks I had some burning during urination and frequent urination. I am sexually active w / multiple partners, sometimes using condoms (yes, I know very stupid)

, Nausea, and now I have developed a very bad back pain in the lower right, so I thought I had a urinary tract infection and spread to the kidneys? But where is the download?

My mother has a book of symptoms in women. I watched in the vaginal secretion was, when a green-yellow, then asked, asked if he back pain and / or dizziness. If so, then it is likely that the infection of the fallopian tubes. I know that if you can use a STI in order to spread your other areas.

I am in the morning, Dr.It is not a gynecologist, but would wait to see me.
No idea what happened?

0 comments:

Post a Comment