Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Dog Has Upper Resparatory Infection What Is This What Is The Growth On My Dogs Upper Eyelid?

What is the growth on my dogs upper eyelid? - my dog has upper resparatory infection what is this

The dog of my parents has a growth on the top lid of her right eye. It is rather passive and half-sensitive seems to be. It is the size of a raspberry. I have tried to clean it today, very gently, and began to bleed. He rubs against the wall to relieve the itching or irritation. It is located in the vicinity a tear duct, what would it be? How dangerous is piqued your interest? How worried are you?

2 comments:

kara f said...

Go to the vet tomorrow ....

b_bardi9... said...

Take a look at the FP is: if it bleeds easily, do not touch it, maybe the vet can win, including the freezing of the region and cut off?
explain to the EFF: It can bleed a lot!
If the lid, I know not to interfere with their vision.
so painfully sensitive: a veterinarian when the dog to see.

Post a Comment