Thursday, December 31, 2009

Marmalade Labels Champagne And Marc De Champagne In Orange Marmalade?

Champagne and Marc De Champagne in Orange Marmalade? - marmalade labels

I bought this orange marmalade and I looked at the ingredients and is considered the champagne, and something called Marc de Champagne.
I do not think it is a jam is alcohol content, or else must be specified in the label?

I do not drink, so the difference is not known if alcohol is added or alcohol is a product or a byproduct of fermentation.

My question is: the product is no alcohol in there?
"A little?
"Nothing?
Not enough to make them all drunk?

1 comments:

Corvato said...

Probably some

Food or beverages in a certain% (usually 1 / 2%) should not be reviewed.

if you eat a dozen bottles, you have to worry about ... would probably make you sick before that.

Post a Comment